* Golden Knights has not yet sarted up but when it does, it will usually meet on the first Saturday of the month for fellowship, Bible study, lunch, and other fun activities. This group is open to members and guests 50 years of age and older.
* Wednesday Morning Adult Bible Study
Every Wednesday morning, you are invited to a 10:00 a.m. Bible Study in the church fellowship hall. Currently we are studying "False Christs" in the world today.
* Sunday Morning Adult Bible Study
Join us at 9:00 a.m. as we learn more about God's Word. “To be convinced in our hearts that we have forgiveness of sins and peace with God by grace alone is the hardest thing.” The book of Galatians solidifies the truth of God’s grace, articulates forgiveness won for sinners, and applies these truths to everyday life. You are welcome to join us in studying God's truth.
* Sunday School
Children meet with teachers in appropriate learning levels every Sunday morning from 9:00 to 9:45 a.m. Classes are for children from age two through 13. God's Word instructs us to bring up our children 'in the training and instruction of the Lord.' Through our children's ministry, we strive to obey this command. May He bless our work. We invite you to send your children to learn the simple truths of God's love and grace towards us.
* Abiding Word Community Pantry is open. Enter the parking lot on Sunview Drive to access the outdoor food pantry boxes. Everyone is invited to drop off non-perishable food items at any time, or to take what they need for themselves and their family. We hope you will be part of this community effort! (The pantry is open all-year round.)
* Quilters Group meets on the 2nd and 4th Thursday of the month, in the church basement. Quilts are sewn for people in need. Individuals are also welcome to work on personal projects in the company of others. Contact the church office at 613-824-2524 for specific information on times.